Materials and tips for making the most of your Wig Wednesday!
Make a Wig Difference
After Wig Wednesday, don’t forget to send us your generous donations. You can choose to deposit your donation either online or at the bank.
- Banking form WW – Bus 2018 – follow the instructions on the Banking information form to complete your donation.
Online Donation option will be available via this microsite from Monday 19th June.
Remember the goal is to fundraise for the Child Cancer Foundation, so choose one or more of our activities or feel free to create your own.
New Resource: Reward Certificates
- Step by Step Guide for Businesses – your quick guide to getting wiggy with us.
- Wig on promo A4 Poster – put these up on your noticeboard and around the office.
- Poster Fundraising Blank – let everyone know what you have planned for Wig Wednesday by filling in the blank space on the poster.
- Poster Big Wig – get everyone on board the Big Wig Challenge. Set a fundraising target and nominate a ‘Big Wig’ (want to see the boss in a wig? Make it happen!) – when you hit that magic number they have to wear a wig of your choice, or lop off their locks!
- Business Fundraising Ideas– want to really get Wiggy with it? Take a look at ideas for additional activities to do on the day.
- Wig Wed Promo Flyer – help us spread the word and let people know that you’re taking part in Wig Wednesday.
- WW QUIZ & WW QUIZ ANSWERS – hold a wig quiz and test your wig knowledge
2-3 Weeks Out: Lock it in!
Mark Wednesday 20 June in the diary.
- Business Template Newsletter Copy – Create an update to send via email, or include in your internal newsletter – let everyone know why Wig Wednesday is so important and how easy it is to take part.
- Wig Wednesday email banner – Add our 600 x 300 72 dpi banner image to your email update
Wig Wednesday Post Image – Help us spread the word about Wig Wednesday. Share about your Wig Wednesday involvement across your Social Media channels using are Wig Wednesday Post Image and suggested copy:
- We’re wearing wigs on June 20 to fundraise for Kiwi kids with cancer. Find out how you can get involved at wigwednesday.org.nz #WigWednesday
- We’re getting wiggy on June 20 to fundraise for Child Cancer Foundation. Find out more at wigwednesday.org.nz #WigWednesday
- On June 20, [organisation/team name]will be taking part in Wig Wednesday to support the Child Cancer Foundation and fundraise for Kiwi kids with cancer. Find out more at wigwednesday.org.nz #WigWednesday
- Big Wig Challenge – Make sure you’ve got your challenge page set up.
One Week out: Got your wig?
Remind everyone to wear their wig on Wednesday 20 June and bring a donation for the Child Cancer Foundation. You can also remind them about other fundraising activities you have planned and give a Big wig Challenge update.
- We’re wearing our Wigs Facebook cover – Show your support for Wig Wednesday on your Facebook page.
- Big Wig Challenge – get those pledges going on your Big Wig Challenge page. Update your teams on your fundraising progress and remind them to make a pledge.
Wednesday 20 June: Get wiggy with us!
- Wear your wig all day, or just for a meeting.
- Remember to collect those donations!
Show off your wig style
- Take photos throughout the day to share on social media (Facebook, Twitter or Instagram)
- Include #WigWednesday in your posts to join other participating businesses, schools and Kiwis across the country! Don’t forget to tag us in – @ ChildCancerFoundationNZ
- You may also want to use photos in your next internal update and let everyone know how much was raised, and the difference it will make to the lives of children with cancer and their families.